This box is jam-packed (currently no jam :( ), for your basic essentials as a top-up. Try us out and see how we operate, and learn more about the foods and drinks you consume on a daily basis.
Let Atlas's Box be a 'sauce' of your food shopping and help you save time and money!
This small but packed box, has the basics any person may need, from Kellogg's Multipack Cereals, meal kits such as Amoy Thai Stir Fry and Old El Paso Fajitas, drinks from SMART Glaceau and Fruit Shoot, sweet snacks from Belvita and Balconi.
The RRP of 'The Basics' when all in-date is £45, and we at Atlas's Box are selling this jam-packed box with FREE DELIVERY for £25; saving more than 40%!
The Basics is a good starter box for people who want to try Atlas's Box, and try our bracing and bountiful boxes, which are full of fantastic foods and dazzling drinks, for a low and affordable price.
We have a great variety from in-dated and past their Best Before. If you are worried or put off, visit our 'About Us' page to learn more, and you can start saving money right now, up to £240 A YEAR! Enough to buy roughly 5 TEXTBOOKS or 242 McDonald's Mayo Chicken Sandwiches or a mini city-break in Europe. We recommend Dublin.
- Heinz Ketchup, Heinz Mayonaise, Heinz Jalapeno Sauce, Idahoan Mash, Maggi Tikka Masala, Baronia Pasta 500g, Amoy Thai Kit, Old El Paso Fajita Kit, Napolina Passata 390g (2), Heinz Baked Beans (2)
- Quaker Oats Original Sachet 8pk, Kelloggs Multipack 8pk
- Tetley Teabags 72pk, Cadbury Hot Chocolate, Remedy Roots Loose Tea
- Pot Noodle Bombay Spice, Batchelor Box Noodles
- Oreo Thins, Walker Crisps (3), TUC Cheeses, Doritos Heatburst, Jaffa Cakes, Vincinni Swiss Roll, Oreo Twinpack (2), Belvita Golden Oats Bars 5pk, Balconi Bars, Skittles
- SMART Glaceau Water (2), Fruit Shoot (2), Monster Hydro Tropical Thunder (2)
What is in bold above is still in-date:). The remaining products are at maximum 9 months past their Best Before date. As you can see, we do not sell anything fresh or with a Use-By date.
Still questioning it? Look at our social media accounts and reviews to see what Atlas's Box is all about, learn more about the foods and drinks you consume, as well as what other people are saying about us. :)
See our blogs to see more, the human side of Atlas's Box, and how I, a student, am trying to show people how to eat different, whilst saving money and time, as well as reducing food waste one box at a time.